Our client is a rising startup in the Bay Area, they have built an intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. They transform documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. This company has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by multiple enterprise companies. They are looking for an exceptionally skilled Backend Engineer with a solid technical background and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and help architect and build the next generation of our backend applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, masters degree preferred
- 2-4 years engineering experience • Strong experience with Python (Flask)
- Experience building distributed systems/services.
- Solid relational database skills (Postgres, MySQL)
- Can contribute to coding and designing (LLD) best practices and help pick the architecture, frameworks, and tools for our next-generation platform
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing • Familiarity with containerisation, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery
- Write readable, extensible, and reusable code.
- Take ownership of modules from development to production and through all facets of testing and eventually monitoring & maintaining.
- Collaborate with other teams on security, reliability, and automation • Support testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Design & developing cloud-based software products conforming to industry best practices. • Build systems, services, and tools to handle new products and business requirements that securely scale over millions of transactions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- 15 days of PTO
- 10% bonus
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.