Piper Enterprise Solutions is actively seeking a Python Developer position for a 100% REMOTE opportunity. The Python Developer will build/code applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
Responsibilities for the Python Developer include:
• Plans, develops, tests, and documents Python/SQL scripts.
• Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
• Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written and confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
• Writes and updates technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials and also performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
• This position also prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress and maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• This person also participates in special projects as required.
Qualifications for the Python Developer include:
• Must have 2+ years experience
• Good knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures used in cloud (AWS) programming.
• Proficiency in the use of Python and SQL.
• Medium-level shell scripting skills, and basic knowledge about Spark.
• BA/BS degree