- Roam Migration Law
- Melbourne - Australia
- Job type
We are a dynamic immigration law firm with a strong focus on the future. We anticipate a significant shift in the provision of legal services over the next decade and are looking to source a highly skilled and Support Analyst with a focus on cutting edge online technologies, initiative, and a passion for making businesses work better.
As a law firm, we are focused on the way IT will transform law and are building a cutting-edge team of legal technologists to transform the business. Our goals are to transform the way legal services are delivered to improve outcomes, build better client engagement, and reduce friction at every stage of the process.
Our clients range from Fortune 500 and ASX listed to start-ups, NFPs, and the public sector. We deliver services primarily related to employer sponsored visa services with a focus on delivering more than transactional support. We have a strong reputation in the local market with several top performing industry players and grand plans for the future.
- As a Support Analyst you will manage the firm’s IT environment including Google workspace, MS Windows environment and suite of business focused applications
- Play a key role in developing the business’s operating environment and identify opportunities for improvement using web and cloud based technologies
- Grow with the role and the firm as we build a dynamic and diverse business focused on customer service and outstanding quality, mentorship from senior IT staff with diverse skills
- Standard work hours 9 – 5 with some flexibility to support family-friendly work environment
- Take ownership of the firm’s IT systems including management, configuration of desktops, cloud based systems, business apps, and communication tools
- Manage and configure policies and settings in Google Workspace Admin console in accordance with best practice
- Troubleshooting and problem solving to resolve issues, including email delivery and complex issues involving other teams and related platforms
· Ensure support tickets and incidents are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Continuous improvement - proactively look for ways to improve and optimise Google Workspace platform.
- Anticipate and be responsive to customers, business processes, operational needs and issues through improving monitoring, alerting and automation capabilities.
- Maintain product knowledge of features and releases and proactively identify significant changes with end user and business impacts
- Be a point of contact and subject matter expert, to promote and help end users better utilise Google Workspace applications
- Opportunity to develop and implement SOE, change management processes, take ownership and develop the firm’s IT standards
- Access to experienced in-house IT experts for mentoring and support
· Training junior staff as the firm grows
What skills will you need
· Extensive experience with Windows operating environment
· Experience with Google Workspace Administration
· Functional knowledge of Google Workspace Apps
· Experience with MS platforms & knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Scripting ability (Python, Java, C+) desirable
Qualifications and experience
· Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Computing, Engineering, desirable but not essential
· Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in a closely related field
· Exposure to legal industry or other professional services highly regarded
· Communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Problem solving skills
· Critical thinking skills
· Teamwork and collaboration skills
· Adaptability skills
· Work ethic
· Project management skills
What we offer
- Flexible workplace with remote first work environment and fortnightly or monthly in-person catch-ups
- Part of a diverse and high performing culture with a focus on innovation, client service and quality
- Flexible hours with focus on work-life balance
- Regular social and team building events
We are an inclusive employer and do not discriminate on the basis of protected attributes. Priority given to Australian citizen, permanent resident and NZ citizen employees though onshore temporary visa holders may be considered in accordance with Australian immigration laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Visa sponsorship
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Remote work environment
- How much experience do you have with Google Workspace?
- IT support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)